Jun 11, 2012

Cairns Thwarted........................

...................But only for one day!!!

Boooo, this morning I was quite livid and disappointed after hearing that my flight today was cancelled. Luckily I only got as far as the bus stop across the road but I was still utterly devastated! I'm booked on the flight for tomorrow and I'll still make it to the rainforest and great barrier reef day trips that I have booked. It's sad to miss out on a whole day of sun, fun and beachiness but c'est la vie. It's also given me the kick in the butt to get a bit more headway done on my final paper. It's environmental law, super dry and 3000 words. At this point, I'm so written out I can't fathom writing even 500 more words but the research has definitely been enlightening.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I finalized my travel details for Sydney next Monday (ONE MORE WEEK EEEEEEK!) and have a cheap hotel room near the airport so I can get a good night sleep before my epic journey Tuesday. Aaaaaaaaaaaand it came with a $50 "beverage" and food credit. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Margarita Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.........by myself..........in a hotel room.............about to embark on a 20 hour flight.........................hmmmmmm, may rethink that one.
Anywho, I promise I have lots of pictures to show you, I'm just too lazy to unpack my camera from the deep crevasses of my 'Cairns' bag to share them with you.
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment