May 28, 2012

Emotional Mondays

Hi all!
Some exciting news: I will be back in Canada as of late June 19th........crazy!! I have some bad news too: I don't have access to the pictures from henry's visit anymore. Luckily henry has them on his computer but before I knew that I was THISCLOSE to tears! So, unfortunately no more photo updates for you guys but I can still share all the pics I'll be taking in adelaide, don't fear! And my new vow is to take a photo every single day I'm here (only 22, shoudl be easy lol). Well, one is a minimum, I know I'll be taking more than that.
Anywho, I'm on my way to a yoga class so I'll let you darlings go. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. you're back!!! I have no idea how i've missed all this posts. the pictures look amazing. you and henry look like you had the best time! miss you so much babeeee. keep'em coming xoox love you

    ReplyDelete