May 26, 2012

Rest of Sydney (bear with me folks)

Henry and I filled a whole memory card (4GB) so it will be a bit of a process going through them all and the real time consumer is uploading them to the blog so it will be piece by piece. It's been a good Saturday, albeit an early start, a day full of work and I got to train some freshly squeezed lemons (new hires) which is always extremely fun. Haha! Who am I kidding, it was my first time training but I loved it. Now I'm home, about to indulge in an experimental casserole with some pretty random ingredients along with a glass of wine. Tonight is party time, tomorrow is a day full of nothing except lingering homework assignments so tonight is my last chance to let some steam off.
Love you all!
 Henry troubled by what he sees at the Sydney Museum







 creeping on someone's wedding by the harbour

 I'm nervous.....

No comments:

Post a Comment