May 30, 2012

Exciiiiiiiiiiiting

Hi everybody!
I just booked my trip to Cairns to see the Great Barrier Reef!!! I'm so exciiiiiiiiited! It's all come together extremely nicely, including a work schedule that has me conveniently working only one day! Beach and reef time indeed! I'm leaving on June 11th and coming back to Adelaide on June 16th, just a quick visit to see one of nature's most beautiful things! Totally worth it! The next few weeks are going to be HECTIC, I have 3 papers due by June 16th, 2 of them due next Friday eek! I'm still in holiday mindset and planning a vacation certainly doesn't help to get me motivated for schoolwork! But, a lot of my classes finished this week so other than a couple tutorials, I have tons of free time to finish all these daunting assignments and pack up my Adelaide life (it went by so fast!). Aaaaaaaaaaand my friend Ruby (who you may remember from the amazing Easter weekend we spent together) is coming down again before I leave, June 9th, so yaaaaaaay! I must go, I'm going to try and post as much as humanly possible but I hope you understand why it's not top priority at the moment. After all, in a couple weeks time I'll be within phoning, visiting, WALKING (in some cases) distance from all of you and cant wait to share all the photos with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Love love love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment